Our Attorneys can assist in:
• Evicting problem tenants and tenants who don’t pay rent on time
• Drafting and negotiating residential/commercial leases
Whether you own a multi-unit commercial retail location, a large property management firm, a mult-unit residential complex, or even a single-dwelling residential home, renting your valuable property to a tenant can be a touchy subject when problems arise, such as the tenant’s failure to pay rent. Even large-scale, institutional renters may only occasionally have to deal with evicting a tenant. Smaller companies and individual landlords may not know where to begin or what to expect throughout the course of the eviction process. The eviction attorneys at YKA can help you get rid of your problem tenant fast!
In California a landlord may be able to evict a tenant if:
1 Tenant FAILS TO PAY RENT or FAILS TO PAY RENT ON TIME. (This is the most common reason landlords evict tenants and the process can be begun on as little as THREE (3) Days Notice to the tenant)
2. Tenant violates a provision of the lease/rental agreement. (Examples include: smoking inside the dwelling when the lease forbids smoking inside or keeping pets where the lease forbids having pets)
3. Where the tenant becomes a serious nuisance by disturbing other tenants and neighbors and where the the tenant has been given notice to stop the nuisance activity.
4. Where the tenant conducts illegal activity on the property.
5. Where the Tenant “holds over” meaning the tenant has refused to vacate the premises after the landlord serves.
6. Where the Tenant commits “waste” by damaging the property and dropping the value of the property.
Landlords in California must follow a series of steps in order to LEGALLY evict a tenant. Protect your valuable investment; save the hassle of trying to learn the unlawful detainer process as you go, save money, save time! Call YKA to have an eviction attorney get working on getting your problem tenant out today.
Saturday Appointments are Available
Toll Free: +1 888 979 3454
Local: +1 559 441 4533
FAX: +1 559 441 2343
We’re Open From:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
By Appointment Only
YKA is a full service law firm specializing in Immigration Law and also practicing in Bankruptcy, Post-Conviction Relief, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, Employment Law, Personal Injury and Wills, Trusts and Probate. Read more
YKA Legal Service
2090 Fresno Street, Suite 300
Fresno, CA 93721
1021 17th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Telephone: +1 661 477 2343
388 E Yosemite Ave, Suite 2008
Merced, CA 95340
Telephone: +1 209 473 2343